Hi loyal readers :)
A lot has been going on since vacation with my family. Things are finally getting put into motion! I wrote a proposal for a Peace Corps Partnership grant about a month ago and it is finally on the PC website so that people can donate to it. The elementary school in my town doesn't have bathrooms or latrines for the students (kind of like my house) or a sink. I'm asking for donations for the materials to build 2 latrines, a sink, a wall mural, and a vegetable garden, and my community is contributing the labor for the project. The donations will also go to a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a bar of soap for each student. As soon as my project is funded, I can start making things happen. If you'd like to make a contribution, here's the link. My healthy school project
Muchos besos! An updated blog to come in a few weeks.
Shannon
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment